Monday, November 06, 2006

I can not catch a break

like the bears I can not change a break Well bears catch breaks but they just give it away on the next play. I hope they get there act together, just like me.

I ran 5 miles and walked 1 mile on staurday. my heart rate was way too high. It should be around 150- 154 for the ideal and it was up to 178. I have not had heartrate like that since my 5k. Our pace was quite good though 11 min mile for the ifrst 3 miles. I was trying to look impressive for Julie B who was out there. Its hard when your slow and struggling runner to impress someone who is slacking off. I know I have not ran in while so that does effect it and it faster than I normally ever go. Even before Lora left We were running 8 miles atleast at first at a 11:30 min pace. Lora is just getting too fast for me. oif course she also likes to draft off me which is just no fair consindering she does not need the help. I think though I laid to rest all Julie Bs claims that I am just there because I am in love with Lora and that Lora and I have no training issues ever. Maybe now she knows why Haight does not kill me because there is no reason to kill me.

I felt sick so I did not bike on saturday or go to my party. I am trying to get into the Doctor today. I may have tonislists. maybe I got it from the gym pool. Decided no more mr nice guy. too many people use the lap pool as a kind of gaint bathtube. there is one guy who likes to hang out in the lap pool in street clothes/ workout clothes. nothing like somsone who may be hot and sweety jumping into the water all dirty. Frankly the gym is $60 a month so he should not be that poor that he can not wear proper attaire. The sick feeling did not start until I left bagels.

So needless to say I did not do anything on sunday but watch the bears, play video games, and watch the Matrix. I forgot just how good that movie truly is. My friend does not like it because it has too many holes in it but my view is that it does a pretty decent job at explaining alot of things but he is right many things do not fit. Still I think it does an excellent job at protraying the world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you are sick, i hope you have some time you can take to rest and get better.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home