Monday, November 13, 2006

Wow new day, New Blog

Well I am in the new Blogger Beta. yeah me.

Well I do not care what Lora says I am the greatest man alive. I got to my swim class this morning. Yes she asked me to do drills I did not know. I woke up at 4:00 am. put my head on the pillow and woke up and it was 4:45. 4:45 was the very lasted I felt I could leave. Lucky for me I packed up the night before and I jumped in the car and took off. I got out of the house by 4:57 I am like crap 33 mins to drive there change and its 35 miles away. I am trying to speed as best as I could but at 5 am your kinda in cop central. I was getting close and I hit the road constration area. I usualyl do not speed but I did some today. It says photo enforced so I am hoping they do not enforce it at that time in the morning, or I hope I get lucky. I was still the slowest car on the road at that time. With hardly anyone on the road though your kinda of a sitting duck though. Needless to say I got there 5 mins late which is not bad. I am kinda behind the class anyways so she had me do some beginnner drills.

After that I got ready to do some lifting. On my way up I called a girl Lora and well it was not her. Sure it looked like her with her 6 pack abs and decent sized arms. So I lifted for about 45 mins. I did my legs and my upper body. I got into the legs because ashley simpson video came on the tv and I wanted a better view. What can I say I am a 7th heaven fan. I still kept it on the lighter side not pushing too hard since I am not used to it and my tri coach recommends about 95% of max. You want to be tired and just a little sore so you can still do your swimming, biking, and running which are the main sport.

Question will I bike tonight for an hour? not sure but the bike computer works now which is also exciting, and I really want to test it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home