Friday, November 10, 2006

Lora and me makes 3

"You want to talk to me about my fat, sad brother?" - Brad Stand in I heart huckabees.


yesterday I felt so bad. My friend was yelling at me for not feeling better. Not sure if I feel better today but oh well. I over slept by almost an hour today. good news is traffic was light and I did not waste too much time so I got to work earlier than normal. I can get home at a decent time today. Yeah. I do not know if I want go home or go swimming. I should rest up for tomorrow so I can keep up with Lora the speed demon. Wow she is so fast. My next big goal is simple to be standing at the finish line looking at my watch and wait for Lora to cross. :). It might be about 4 years before that happens. I think I finally fixed my bike seat so it does not cause me problems. Yes I so wanted a computrainer last night. So jealous of those who have one.

Yesterday was my sister's birthday so I did lift for 30 mins so I could get home in time for the family dinner and then I hit the bike for 50 mins. I was so tired though but I got through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home