Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well my candidate lost

yep someone I voted for lost. Its so sad. What can I say he/she put up the good fight but in the end he/she lost. I will not call this person a loser since frankly they did not know they were even going to get a vote. Sorry Lora we fought the good fight.

Well last night I ran. I did not have good numbers since well it was mixed in with saturdays results but I think I was moving pretty good and I tried really hard to keep it up but unfornautely the really hilly parts were hurting my knee a little. My legs felt dead about mile 4. Tis the season to get faster. Run shorter but go faster so when Jan comes and marathon training starts I can train witha faster group. I need to probably start running with the 10s once Lora leaves me. Maybe start with 4 and build from there. Then again 8 miles would be better since well 2x the weight lose. oh well I am going to keep working on the weight lose. I was pretty good yesterday. no beer but I had some holloween candy and yes I through it away. that killed me since I could not sleep after such a sugar rush. The weight lose is still coming but its hard to tell with the water weight on top of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Maybe for just now you should avoid hills. Just a thought.

Be strong with your weight loss, and be kind to yourself too.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home