Thursday, November 09, 2006

scale is not my friend

I learnt today why weightlose has been hard for me. The scale. Yep it is my best friend/ worse enemy. Problem is really not the scale but how to handle it. YOu eat alot of bad food but your body is low on carbs so less water so your weight goes down but your Bodyfat goes up. So then eventyually the water weight is gone but your total fat may be higher. Plus its easy to fall off the wagon if the weight spikes.

Last night I went to the gym to swim and the pool was just packed so I figure ah screw it I will just go home. I stopped at the store and I saw something maybe I should have bought. Sometimes I wonder around just looking for something to jump at me. Get that feeling I should go there but do not know why. I was looking more to go with it because you get a deal with you buy more, but its nothing else with the deal I want but just the 1 item. I think maybe I should get it. Good reason to get it I think. Still got home in plenty of time for the bike. Well I could not get going on the bike until 9:25. takes awhile to set up so I biked for 35 mins but My acg heart rate on the bike was 125 - 130. garmin may not be able to measure distance but the heart rate part still works. I had a great workout and yes my weight was done over 1 lbs. hehe. you ahve to love water weight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Great job on the bike when all was against you. Tonight--weight training--I'll do it....you too!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

Keep up the good wok!!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home