Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MAtrix revolution

Agent Smith : Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?

Neo: Because I choose to.

That is one of the best lines I have every heard. It really does not make up for the fact that the marix series when from awesome to ok. Probably the best lines from the movie.

Ok Last night I was bad. Tuesday night run and no todd. How odd is that? Well I would not been able to eat dinner with them anyways and if I did I had to make it fast. This morning I was speeding off to Master swim class and I looked at the clock and it said 3:50. I am like how can this be. Turns out I set my clock time by an hour so my over sleeping some was good. today I left home at 4:40 and I got an extra 10 mins in the pool. The coach really helped me out alot. I guess they normally do not help people only give them workouts to do. If that is the case that is pretty cheap since everyone says join a master swim class and learn how to swim. I have a really good drill now that will help me.

Good news is that I did make lunch for this week so no more subways which I think will help my weight down. Also hope my dad finally freezes the cheesecake so I do not eat it. I am weak I know but atleast I know my weakness.

So Yesterday work outs
planed 1 hour swim about 1:10 run did nothing.

Today
1:10 swim and :45 weights.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!!!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home