Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today not as good as yesterday

"These are the best tops around. Last time, last year - not so good. But now, this is the *truth*!" - Dawn Campbell from "I heart huckabees"

This morning my goal was to wake up at 5:00 get out the door by 5:45 and go swimming for an hour. Guess what I failed in that mission. Yep after I got off the bike for 35 mins and I had to shower and waited for the laundry I guess I was tired and needed the sleep. Let's look at yesterday.

1 hour swimming
:45 mins weight lifting
:30 on the bike.

I wanted to start earlier but I had an interesting talk with my friend about my other friend. Frankly I realised I am trying to save a friendship which was long over. She tried to renew the friendship without wanting to put an effort into it. Frankly our hopes for her is gone. I look at a picture from her now and a picture from college and I realise they are not the same person. The person I was friends with and loved is gone. Replaced by a total stranger who I do not know, and I can not relate to. Everything used to be so deep and I felt closer to her than most anyone. now its all shallow and superficail issues. I guess that can be ok. I guess the problem when you have that kind of bond with someone its hard to become a casual hey how is the weather yeah I did x and y yesterday. Sure that is apart of any friendship but there are no more hopes,dreams,fears. I guess that is what I been trying to hang onto and its long gone and I do not like where it is now.

I feel closer to Lora now than her even though Lora and I pretty much only talk about running, weight lose, and women who are not good enough for me. But I enjoy the talk and so it works well. Once you go from telling someone all your secrets to hey I tell you really nothing I guess it does feel like a real disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home