Friday, November 17, 2006

I am sick and I need help

"Mark Twain once said, "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated." Iron Man lives!" - Iron man from the movie Iron man.

I do not know why I want to sign up for an IM so bad. I am not where in shape to do it. Yet I push myself and apart of me not only feels I can do it but that I need to do it. Telling myself not yet. ITs like running a 100k or 62 miles both have the same cutoff. Probably harder though.

Well yesterday I had a decent day

1 hour of swimming mostly drills.

45 mins of weights

1:15 mines on big trainer

Swimming I did alot of drills and frankly I think I know why my form is off. Weak shoulder muscles. I never bring my arms out as much as I should. maybe I am over reaching now but halfway through I wanted to see how fast I could do 1 lap. Normally first lap test is 1:30 and this time it was 1:15 after mins of drills. I am getting faster.

Weights was simple I tried to do every muscle group and I would ask myself what would Lora do. yep I had my very own personal virtual trainer it was great. I run with virtual Tom alot it does help to imgaine your best friend running next to you. I also added much needed reistance.

Biking. keep up between 80 - 90 candense. I was just so exhausted when I was done. I tried to do 1:30 hours but I just could not keep it up. The movie was Kundun.

Today is a rest day but with Lora gone tomorrow apart of me is thinking abouit just walking so maybe I will bike for 1:30 tonight and walk about 10 miles tomorrow. I figure it would be better for my knee which is greatly improved since I did not run on tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home