Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Lora forgive me

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." - Paul Boese

Ok no idea who that is really all the forgiveness quotes suck. So this is my best attempt at a quote. So please for give me for that.

Today I missed my swim workout, but that is not why I am such a bad person. I did do my bike work out so 3 hours of working out yesterday. not too bad. Only probably an hour tonight though unless I swim on the way home and then hit the bike and skip the group run on tuesday which I never run with a group anyways. I got 9 hours of sleep last night so chances are I needed it.

First time in my life I am looking forward to April 15th. Why? I love paying taxes. ok it will be the first time since 2000 I will have to pay taxes. That of course is always exciting. Some call me lucky but I just called myself poor. That means I barely made any money in the last 6 years, but that is not why.

I put my name in the lottery for Ironman Kona. $35 for the chance to maybe go to Hawaii to do a marathon with a 112 mile bike ride before it and a 2.4 mile swim before that. It takes about 30 minutes to jsut enter the lottery.

I know Lora would not like it if I got in but chance are I will not make it anyways and may never make it but I felt I had to alteast try. Kinda like trying for New York when you do not think you will get in but hope you will get in later. Still if I got into Kona I will attempt Kona. A recent IM folorida finisher truly beleives most anyone if they put in the long training can train for the IM in 20 weeks, and thinks I am stupid if I do not go for it. Chances are I will not get in so really I do none issue but if I have to I will do the training. I plan on do IM training regardless if I do one or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Well...what can I say...I hope you get what's coming to you!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Haight said...

Oh brother...

8:41 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

Remember what happended to me and the NY Marathon????

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home