Thursday, December 07, 2006

Jesus IS magic

Well last night I finally saw Jesus is Magic. It was great. Sarah Silverman is funny and beautiful and sexy and white. ok if you seen the movie you will understand what I am talking about. A bonus clip on the dvd I just had to share. Its perfect for this holiday season.



Well my room is almost back to normal and that means the bike can come out again. ok I have not been biking because of the room so much but the knee. I realised that I have not been steretching enough. I looked at the stretching chart I have in my cube at work and it says 3 reps 2 times a day for 30 secs. omg I only been doing 10 secs. Yesterday evening I did some running drills. It occured to me if I have good form I should not be using my quads so how can they be tight and hurt me. I use them for swimming and biking though. My quads burn on the kick board really bad. So with all the stretching my knee is alot better and I know what Iw as doing wrong. I may only walk on satuday but I will be out there.

Maybe I should walk some tonight just to be sure. If my gym had an indoor track I would be all over it. I am going to hit the pool tonight since I did not get up this morning since I could not sleep last night.

Good news scale says I am down to 288.2 lowest of the year. I am pushing forward and I may very well be able to get to 50 lbs lost for the year.

The other big difference from last year no injury to this year is last year I stretched alot. Simple fact of life. you may stretch 15 mins after an hour run but its something we all need to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

YES----Give the Jew-Girl TOYS!!! I love it!!!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home