Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Its on !!!!!

"Y'all just mad. Because today, you suckers got served. Served. Served. Served! Served!" - David from the Movie You got Served
from South Park Season 8
"
Sharon Marsh: Well, Randy, that was some great advice you gave our son yesterday.
Randy Marsh: What?
Sharon: Those kids showed up to serve Stan again, and he danced back.
Randy: Well, what happened?
Sharon: It's on."

You bet its on. Lora things she can beat me on March 18th, 2007 at March Madness. Well one thing led to another and its on. Now she is not injuried and I am. how can I beat her since even healthy I could not beat her. Simple I am me and she is not me. Todd > Lora anyday of the week.

Ok game plan.
1) Work on form. Form will prevent injury.
2) Lose more weight. She is skinny she can not drop weight. I can I can drop lots of it. if I can get down to 250 by then she is in big trouble. thing about it. I was like 310 for my last half and did a 2:40:00. If I get down to 250 it will be like 60 lbs lost and in theory a 30 min gain in time. That brings me right to 2:10:00.
3) More cross training. I am also a tri athlete which bring that number to 2:00:00.

Can she beat a 2:00 half marathon time? I think not. I am not even counting in speed I can gain from proper form. Man I am good.

Today I did my swimming about 1:15 did a over a mile
I did 9 reps of the tibeatean 5 rites and alot of streching. good news is my knee feels like there is less pull. when the pain stopped before it still felt tight and now tightness feels pretty gone. I need to stretch more and more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

I have a delicious piece of cheesecake for you.....come on over and eat it up!! :)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home