Wednesday, November 29, 2006

How far can he go.

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." - Michael Phelps

Well size I shot a few hoops for like 20 minutes today and my knee hurts some I am defintely swimming on saturday and probably will not run until next weekend. So I figured what would be something cool to do. another Time trial would be nice but I am thinking of more beating my old best distance. Farest I ever swam is 1.2 miles. I wonder on satuday if I only take breaks to eat some cliff shots, drink some gatorade, and of course move my penny over, and pee how far can I go?

So I offer up to you a guess. Lets see who can get it right. how far can I go before I just have no more in me. Pee breaks will be about 1 every hour and last about 3 minute or so. Other than that how far can I go with stopping? closest too without going on as they fo on the price as right. I figure I should put a 2:20:00 time limit on it. Bathroom breaks do not count as part of this time either since well if I was OWS during a race I would just go as I swam but in a pool that seems kinda gross.

I am putting down 2.4 since if I can reach that well I am stopping. Its my max I will admit. REally I have no desire to go beyound that point but I like to see just how far I can go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

There is no limit on how far you can go!!!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home