Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sometimes friends are not a good thing to have

Well last night I went out for a run. First of all that was a mistake. Well running was not a bad idea but I got running with Lawson and that was a mistake. Instead of being able to be lazy I got stuck running about first 3 miles of it at 10:30 pace. Lawson been struggling with pain also since his knee surgery. needless to say my running form was probably off for alot of it. instead of an outside moving drill it became a run. I probably should have walked with Pat and Shannon instead. My knee hurts more now then it did but maybe I ran down the hills too fast also so maybe I can run but I need to avoid hills for now. I did find out some sad news. One of the girls I wanted to date out has a terminal cancer is going to die in 3 to 6 months. I heard 6 months would be really risky also. I knew a relationship would not work out between us but I thought maybe it would been good for us anyways and well that idea is gone now. It seems so weird since she seems so healthy. Maybe its just a nasty rumor that is not true. I can only hope it is. I hope it never comes up in a conversation because what do you say to a woman who is going to die? Somehow the standard I am sorry for your lose just does not work.

Well after the run they were like hey you going to get a beer. I am like its only 7:30 I can stop by for a beer. I left at 7:55 and ended up not sleeping until after 9 pm. I should not have had the beer. Oh well My alarm went off at 4:15 I shut it off closed my eyes and opened it and it was 5:22. OMG I had 8 mins to drive 38 miles to master swim class. I was not going to make it. So I was like maybe I will go back to bed and decided that was a mistake and I got up and went to the gym. I did not want to show up at 6:30 as the master class was getting out because it seemed weird I should been there with my swimming friends and not afterwards. I got there too late though at 7:00 I wanted to be there about 6:45. I swam to 7:45 so I could idealy beat the recepitionist before she got there so I can leave at my time and not have her go hmm maybe he is leaving early everyday. I jsut take a 30 min lunch is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home