Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Hanukkah

"Put on your yalmulka, here comes Hanukkah
Its so much fun-akkah to celebrate Hanukkah" - Adam Sandler Hanukkah song

Well I was a lazy bum yesterday. I had the day off from work and I had to see the dentist. Being in the middle of the day it was hard for me to get anything in. I was so nervous about seeing the Dentist. The Dentist was like how long has it been and I told her 6 years. She was what and I am like 6 years. Man has it been that long. Last time I saw the dentist it was the day Bush got elected into presidency for the first time.

Wednesday I only swam 45 mins and in the evening I biked 45 minutes but I stopped since my knee was hurting. I may walk on saturday but no running except for drills. I look at my time though for the first 3 miles tuesday night and it was good. We walked the hills but ran 10:30s when we were not on the hills. I am getting faster just do not have the running endurance I used too. Come MArch I will be running again and kicking some major butt.

Well I was at WalMart yesterday and they are like Todd we have your PS3 you want. I was there and there it was the high level PS3 just looking at me telling me I need to buy it. Maybe I could have sold it on Ebay for $1000. man I did think of it at the time but I should have bought it and then hoped for the best. IT could been an extra $400 towards computrainer. Ok just checked ebay they are only going for slightly over store cost so glad I did not get it. Computrainer does seem like a waste of money but also seems like a good investment. The bike does not make one fast its the engine. The better you train that engine the faster you get.

My IM dreams are starting to disappear. As I think about all the things I would need like wet suit, Bike, and the money for the race itself. The dreams of doing an IM is going away for this year. Does not mean I stop training. As my friend Tom says "You can do the training even if you can not do the race that is the best part" I have faith though if it was ment to be the money will come. ITs not a physical issue but a monetrial one. My swimming I am there. Biking I am getting closer there I know the computrainer would get me there sooner than later. Running been there done that :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home