Monday, December 18, 2006

The Why

"Ours not to reason why Ours but to do and die." - Alfred Lord Tennyson

Saturday was fun. I went to the new bagel place and talked to a few people. Julie B was like hi Todd bye Todd when I walked in. Atleast she said hi. One of the few people who did. You think going away for a month would cause people to be a little more friendly. Do not get me wrong my regular fans were not there or were like hey at the trotter party.

I did not walk. ok I overselt. I still hit the gym to swim 2.4 miles. Here are my splits. I did stop to pee at 1.2 miles and 2 miles. I thought maybe I could pushed it at 2 but I really so not want to stop once I start that last .4 miles.
That is the pace from start to that time. my last .4 miles I really kicked it in as you can see. Much better than my first 2.4 miles which I avg 3.50 min / 100m

23:06 800m 2.89 / 100m
46:43 1600m 2.92 / 100m
55:43 1900m 2.93 / 100m
1:31:00 3200m 2.99 / 100m
1:54:24 3850m 2.97 / 100m

Satuday night I bikes for 35 mins on the trainer but stopped because my crotch went numb. Decided I better get a new saddle. Hoping to get it on sunday but bears game was too long and exciting.

So since I wass not able to get my saddle I decided to take my chances on the current seat and stopped after 1:35 on the bike. I stopped since I had to sleep for swim class. Wish I could have done more. The movie Breaking Away was so good.

Today I know why I do not swim ever on Sundays atleast if I swim 2.4 miles. Man MAster swim class was brutal. No only some of my swimming muscles are sore but it was a speed day and I am completely exhausted. Oh well enw saddle and hopely 1 hour bike tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home