Thursday, December 21, 2006

I am doing fine

Well I did my 1 hour on the bike trainer last night I got up went swimming for a mile but was not able to swim for 1 hour like I noramlly did. I was so sore and tired from yesterday though. I just did my mile in about 45 mins and left. Figuring I would not be able to work out for a few days after my surgery I wanted to make sure I got my excerise in today.

My surgery today went well and I am now sitting at home resting. The doctor gave me some vidodian so I can be very happy for awhile. :). I got my chicago marathon dvd in the mail today it was cool. I even got to see Lora in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Don't overdo it!! What kinda surgery did you have???

3:01 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

Surgery???? Take it easy - you need to recover! - I know!!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home