Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm back

Well it been a long and trying time for me. I am back. I am back to work. I am off the pain meds. I am still swolen but it should hopely get better soon. I am no longer sick. I been sick for so longer I do not know what its like to be healthy anymore. I will have to go back and get more work done in maybe 6 months but that is purely for cosmedic reasons.

I am getting a computrainer. Some people laugh they ask if I even have a bike and I am like yeah its a piece of junk but I have one. Its not too bad I just need to more training and hense the computrainer. I think I will spend hours on my bike on it so it will be well worth it. it is also alot cheapier than a trendmill, and alot more useful. Sorry for all you trendmill lovers out there.

I am looking for a road bike but it would not really help too much right now so I am going to wait and see what happens. Hopely I can find one used that fits me. You can get some good deals and 63cm bikes are not too popular in size. harder to find and but you may get them for alot less when you do find them.

Yesterday I did .5 miles swimming in about 25 minutes and walked 4.5 miles in about 1:10. I am not pushing myself on the walking to hard. I am just letting things heal.

I am a little hung over since I partied at yogis with everyone. It was fun. In many ways I will be sad when master swim is over but I do not know if 1 I need it anymore or 2 if I will get more out of it. I have gotten pretty good as pushing myself.

No new years plans at the moment. Sounds like the people I party with will not be there this year. Maybe I will just need to have a party at my house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neese said...

glad you are back, be sure to take photos if you have a party! :o)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Yay for not being sick anymore. And how exciting about the computrainer. You're going to love it I'm sure!

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home