Thursday, January 04, 2007

laziness and running

Well tuesday in my new shoes I did a little run/walk. It was fun. I walked the hills and I ran the straight aways. I did not feel my knee was any worse. I found out it could be my calf muscles causing the knee issue which sounds about right since the shoes I been using are bad for my calves. Needless to say my new shoes are working out pretty well. Then again UI only did like 3.5 miles but it might be good for now.

Yesterday all I did was swim. no evening bike ride. I am getting to be such a lazy bum. only working out for 1 hour a day. what has happened to me? oh well this weekend is the big race. One of the most important of the year. I am so excited. It was at this race I decided to really work on losing weight, it was this race I learnt that reen broke her hip, and it was at this race I learnt Lora didn't hate me.

Also I am all signed up for march madness as of this morning. I am excited. I got an email that 600 out of 1000 are signed up so I am like oh crap I better sign up today and I have. I have done that race last 2 years and the streak will continue. Question though what will be my finishing time. I think 2:30 will be out of the question but even 2:45 right now would be nice considering how little I have ran last year.

No news on Juli A is she is out of the Hostipal or not. She is not in good condition last I heard. Something about fluid in her lungs and some heart trouble.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Glad the new shoes are helping!!

Stay Strong and you'll make your goals!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home