Wednesday, January 10, 2007

House of Pain

"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking." - Dr. Gregory House
from the TV Show House.

Coming Soon. Me swimming. That is right soon I will post via Youtube me swimming so you can all see how bad I am. Actually the video was very useful and I want to do it again and again. I am so glad I did not let myself over sleep. Just think I thought about hanging out all night with Crazy Juli A but after an extra 45 I should been asleep for I decided to leave and go to bed. When I woke up and it was 4:45 aka time to leave I laid in bed for 3 minute and was like crap I need to go. I had a little bit of cake and I was off to class. I did not have time to make my side meals or lunch so its eating out today but it was all worth it. The show me why I am getting my swimming injury and what I can do to stop having the problem. I thought it was a car or yoga thing. I can get back to the Yoga hopely soon then.

I was talking to Shannon last night on our walk and she mentioned how she had the exact same thing as me and better yet exactly what she did to correct it. She mentioned how she has a muscle imbalance problem and I agree that is what I have also. She describe to a T exactly what I had which really impressed me. Her solution go to the gym and work on the hip flexors which are weak which I know are weak on me. that should help with my muscle imbalance and get me back to running in no time. She also told me up hill = my friend and avoid downhills at all cost. Also sounds quit smart. not sure how to get down hill after going up hill but still she is very wise and beautiful.

Turns out there is a guy from chicago like me who I am going to race against at the chicago tri. Its nice to know someone you are going to race with because it really helps you to push youself more since you know exaclt what they are doing in training.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Swimming video - sounds fun!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home