Monday, January 15, 2007

Da Bears

"Da Bears" -Superfans

Well Sunday I also wanted to hit someone I run with who was watching the game with me. He wanted a close game even if the bears lose and Michael and Myself wanted the bears to win 42 - 0. Nothing worse than sitting with someone in the playoffs who want the other team to get ahead. He wanted the bears to win but his lack of pure dominance scares me. Stephanie and Ron came out and had a few drinks after halftime. They had Yoga earlier that day and showed up after yoga. Stephanie was looking as beautiful as ever and got me to sign up for a ski trip she is running. It would not be too bad they told me they would find me a roommate. I am thinking how can I not pay people for 2 weeks and she wants me to ski. What can I say the girl is cute and mostly single. I have been working on saving money though and that is helping alot. Anything that is not needed is out. turns out I am saving $200 a month now.

I tried pool running but got a blood blister so that us out for awhile. did it for 32 minutes. Maybe I should have not pushed that so hard. oh well. I am trying to give myself a break from walking but still go through the motions.


Today had a slight acciddent. I was trying to pass a guy who was going too slow and unforunately for me I had to go to the left lane and I hit some black ice and spun around, crossed 3 lanes, and hit the side wall. I only got to swim practice a little late. I was either going into a mild shock or was getting high from all the nicotine in the water and I was getting pretty dizzy. I feel kinda high now so I am thinking it was the nicotine. We found some plasic squares in the water and I realised it was from nicotine patches. When you are hitting it in the water you know it very well could be the the drug.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

You get high from nicotine??? Wow--I should start smoking!

GO BEARS!!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been searching online and roomster is the best site to find roommates in all areas. They have people that go on there site and sign up for free and it didn't take me long to find me a room. The room was in new york which is a highly populated area. I just feel like it is a good thing to let other people know about a site that helped me find a room for rent the same day. It is a awesome site and I would recommend it to everyone whos interested in finding rooms or even if you have a room to let.

It can be hard sometime to find roommates in certain areas but with roomster you can find a room for rent and all locations which is in my opinion great. The room I found in new york was a nice room and in a good environment. I was surely please with the results and emails that I have received. At first before I found this site it was very frustrating trying to find me a room. But to let you get started with your search for your room for rent go to the link below and good luck.


Join Roomster today, free sign up

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home