Monday, January 22, 2007

Curling and the computrainer

"Do not worry the rocks are very smart. They know what to do." -Liz the Intro to Curling lady.

Well today I am hurting. My knee hurts bad and Elbow hurts. Knee hurts from dragging it on the ground at curling and my elbow hurts from my computrainer crash. I am on the new trainer and sure enough I fall and hurt myself on my first 15 mins on it. I was able to get the swellowing down on my arm and I got back on and won my first race against the metal man. I really should not bike on central park since its so short but I figure I fell once and its a good way to test it out and it was getting late. I also do not have the candense monitor set up yet. Better than biking on the spirit of Racine course which is 56 miles for the test. I need to start do the Chicago Triathlon course.

Curling was fun and I was so about to sign up when it hit me. I can not swim at 5:30 am if I am curling the night before. I decided I better let my dream of curling go for now. Maybe after I done my IM and I was out or to take a break from tris. You can not do everything and and curling is not cheap either. If I get into on my 4th year its more than my gym membership would be for the year.

I was up too late last nigt and I over slept. I might been able to go to swimming but considering the road were probably not all that great and because of last week I get a little gun shy. oh well. atleast I have the trainer to play with :).

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Curling - very cool! Where did you do that?

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home