Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Angels, Demons, and Bears oh my

"This is the Wicked Witch of the West. And she's worse than the other one was." - Glinda, the Good Witch of the North from the Wizard of Oz.

Well Last night I dreamt of Angels, Demons and Bears. In my dream I met a demon and an Angel came to help me get rid of him. Then the Angel and I had a nice chat. Dream after that though I dreamt I was working at the superbowl and I got to be there when Gould kicks a game winning field goal. It was so exciting. It was a great feeling.

Well yesterday I tried to bike on my trainer but the trainer tire is kinda screwy so I put my old tire back on. Sure its louder but it works. Since traffic sucked this morning so I got here latter than I would have liked. I saw 6 accidents this morning on my way to work. I am never going to get home tonight since I have to stay late so maybe I should get a new tire that would work better since now I know how the sizing works, but I have little over 2 weeks before I get paid again and I need to save my money until next payday. I cut out alot of needless expenses so I will pay off my bills faster now. I no longer than that open pit where money seems to fall out of. Even so I think I will be ok money wise. I will just feel better once the month is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home