Thursday, January 18, 2007

Computrainers and Curling

"It's forty-two pounds of polished granite, bevelled on the belly and a handle a human being can hold. And it may have no practical purpose in itself but it is a repository of human possibility and if it's handled just right, it will exact the kind of poetry... " - Paul Gross as Chris Cutter in Men with Brooms.

Well I have exciting news.

I took yesterday off and my knee is feeling great. I think I needed a day or 2 off. only taken 2 days off from working all since Jan 1st. We will see how it feels in a week without any walking or running.

Second. Computrainer will be here either Tomorrow or Monday. I am so excited about this. I can not wait. This means I need to get my computrainer lab set up so its ready to go with it comes.

Thrid. I finally get to try out curling. I got into the learn2curl class at the Chicago Curling Club. Unforunately it will be during the beginning of the bears game but I wanted to try it for a long long long time and I will be able to watch the end of the game. I might have to watch USA in the bronze medal game to remind myself of the beauty of the game. The game will be on during the learn2curl so I will know what is happening. I will have to get a picture of me curling if I can.

Tonight I have a triathlon training meeting. Kinda like the Cara intro marathon meeting. not sure if I will join but I figure I will go and see you never know. Its not like I have anything else to do really except perpare my room for the coming of the trainer :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home