Monday, February 05, 2007

What's wrong with me.

"Fing Grossman" - Todd after the superbowl.

Its more the bears offensive. They did nothing at all. they had a chance but they got so outplayed so badly on offense its not even funny. It was a sad sad day in Chicago. Chicago finally got to the world stage all they needed to do was win and everyone would been like hey they were not such a sad team after all. Atleast the score was pretty close but the stats were no wear near close.

needless to say I am falling behind in my goals. I might not do one of the HIMs I was looking to do this year since well I am way behind in my training. 2 weeks into it and I have done 1/2 the training. I move the computrainer into the other room but I yet to finish setting it up. I have to do it today and ride it. I need to reallt bike alot more than I am. Swimming is proving nicely though but without the bike my weight is creeping up again. I need it to go down.

Good news though. If you read runner's world this month you will see exactly what is wrong with me. I have a tight IT band. IT band is tight since I have weak hip anductor muscles. Jen from Athelico in naperville proved that to me. what does that mean for me? Means in 3 weeks I think I get to run again. I will be slow and sad but I will be out there. why 3 weeks? Well this weekend it will be way too cold and next weekend I am skiing with Stephanie and Ron and some other people. Needless to say soon I will be back. I just have to massage the it band and build up the hip anductor. Ironicly I thought it was the other part of the quad that was weak up I was wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neese said...

Hi Todd, where are you?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

Todd - Where are you?

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home