Friday, February 02, 2007

Advantage Lora

I am seeing Athelico today about my knee and my back. Back is just a painful but its just weird problem that really does not bother me ever but when I feel it, it really hurts. That is why its weird.

I been using the form roller for the last 2 days which is good for a do it yourself deep tissue massage. Guess what. My feet are in better position and I think that might be the key. my knee problem could be a result of an tight IT band. IT band has been tight and usually is very tight when I do a LSD. I found out that causes your feet to come out of alignment which it is. The misalignment does cause alot more pressure on your knees and bam. tenditious. I go on the foam roller and bingo my feet are lined correctly I do not even have to force it. I thought it was a muscle imbalance but its more like a tight it band. It feels like a muscle imbalnce since it took alot of msucle to try to force the knee into the right posistion.

why do I say advantage Lora? since she gets massage she never tightens up so much and she can stay healthy. We can all learn from that. Not saying you need to spend as much as she does on a massage but it shows the importance of flexibity and streching.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

I saw Lisa today - Are you seeing Lisa? I hope she takes good care of you!

Yes - massage is a very good thing!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'm glad the foam roller works for you.

It's all about prevention tho!!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home