Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Same half the man I used to be

Well Spirit of Racine has come and gone. With spirit of Racine being done I also get my bike trainer room again. what does this mean? it means I get to get back onto the computrainer and bike all I want. Thought with Spirit of Racine being over I really do not have to by too much. I still have 3 tris left for the year but consideing I biked 56 miles the 24 and 12 mile courses should not be a problem. Now I need to really work on the swim for my 5k race in September. It will be the day before the alpine races.

My finish time for Spirit of Racine was 8:29:32. I took about 15 minutes off my half ironman PR.

It was a better race and actually tampering for it was very useful. I came accross the line last but not be alot and because of chip timing and wave starts I beat 3 people (one by 15 minutes). I was able to drink thanks to my camelbak.

I might attempt my first 24 hour race at the end of the year so I can not sit back and rest. I need to train harder now but its not not having a hard race until Chicago marathon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neese said...

seriously 24 hours? wowza!.

I'm running a 5k in September as well, enjoy the training! lets make these races wonder what hit them!

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home